- Este debate tiene 4 respuestas, 2 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 14 años, 9 meses por Invitado MQI.
octubre 25, 2005 a las 1:07 am #320944Invitado MQIMiembro
AHY VAN ALGUNAS PREGUNTAS QUE DEBO RESPONDER PARA UN TRABAJO DE INVESTIGACION DEL COLEGIO, QUE COMO VERAN SON MUY ESPECIFICAS Y CASI IMPOSIBLES DE RESPONDER PARA MI.
SI ALGUIEN PUEDE AYUDARME LE PIDO POR FAVOR CONTACTARSE CONMIGO. email@example.com SE LO AGRADECERE INFINITAMENTE.
LAS PREGUNTAS VAN EN INGLES. PERO PUEDO TRADUCIRLAS SI ALGUIEN ESTA DISPUESTO A AYUFARME Y NO ENTIENDE ESTE IDIOMA.
TAMBIEN PUEDEN RESPONDER SOBRE ESTA MISMA PAGINA.
SALUDOS, JULIÁN AMATO
Who are the country`s national heroes and heroines?
How do members of the predominant religion feel about other religions?
If, as a customer, you touch or handle merchandise for sale, will the storekeeper think you are knowledgeable, considerate, within your rights, completely outside your rights? Other?
What things are taboo in this society?
What is the usual dress for women? For men? Are slacks or shorts worn? If so, on what occasions? Do teenagers wear jeans?
18. Do hairdressers use techniques similar to those used by hairdressers in Argentina? Do you need an appointment for a haircut?
19. What are the special privileges of age and /or @!#$?
20. If you are invited to dinner, should you arrive early? On time? Late?
21. On what occasion would you present (or accept) gifts from people in the country? What kinds of gifts would you exchange?
22. Do some flowers have a significance?
23. How do people greet one another? Shake hands? Embrace or kiss? How do they leave one another? What does any variation from the usual greeting or leaving- taking signify?
24. If you are invited to a party, would you expect to find among the guest: men only? Men and Women? Members of the host family?
25. What are the important holidays? How is each observed?
26. What are the favorite leisure and recreational activities of adults? Teenagers?
27. What sports are popular?
28. What kind of television programs are shown? What social purposes do they serve?
29. What is the normal work schedule? How does it accomodate enviornmental or other conditions?
30. How will your financial position and living conditions compare with those of the majority of people living in this country?
31. What games do children play? Where do the children congregate?
32. How are the children disciplined at home?
33. Are children usually present at social occasions? If they are not present, how are they cared for in the absence of their parents?
34. How does this society observe children`s “coming of age”?
35. What kind of local public transportation is available? Do all classes of people use it?
36. Who has the right of way in traffic? Vehicles, animals, or pedestrians?
37. Is military training compulsory? For men only? Or are women also ncluded?
38. Are the largest circulation newspapers generally friendly in their attitude toward Argentina?
39. What is the history of the relationship between this country and Argentina?
40. How many people have emigrated from this country to Argentina? Other countries? Are many doing so now?
41. Are there many Argentines expatriates living in this country?
42. What kind of options do foreigners have in choosing a place to live?
43. What kind of health services are available? Where are they located?
44. What are the common home remedies for minor ailments? Where can medicines be purchased? If you need a special medicine how would you get it?
45. Is education free? Compulsory?
46. In schools, are children segregated by race? Caste? Or class? By @!#$?
47. What kinds of schools are considered best: public, private, parochial?
48. In schools, how important is learning bu rote?
49. How are children disciplined in schools?
50. Where are the important univiersities of the country?octubre 25, 2005 a las 10:13 pm #320945Invitado MQIMiembro
Te va a ser bien dificil contestar esas preguntas. La poblacion de Emiratos Arabes esta compuesta en un 80% de extranjeros, asi que hay muchas cosas de la cultura occidental, de la cultura asiatica,etc….
Aqui te mando unos links que te pueden ayudar
[url]http://www.virtualtourist.com/travel/Middle_East/United_Arab_Emirates/TravelGuide-United_Arab_Emirates.html#top5M[/url]noviembre 1, 2005 a las 3:18 pm #320946Invitado MQIMiembro
Muchas gracias amigo.
si hay alguien mas que pueda ayudarme o que conozca algo sobre este pais, por favor contactese conmigo.noviembre 4, 2005 a las 6:03 am #320947manuelMiembro
Too many questions to answernoviembre 5, 2005 a las 10:48 pm #320948Invitado MQIMiembro
Solo tengo que responder 40 de las 50, y son respuestas cortas.
I have to answer only 40 of the 50 questions, and are short answers.
Igualmente muchas gracias por tu comentario
anyway tanks a lot for your coment.
si alguien puede ayudarme estare muy agradecido
- Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.